13+ She's Like The Wind Tucson (Sierra Vista) AZ . 1 июн 20139 789 просмотров. She's like the wind is a ballad performed ...

13+ She's Like The Wind Tucson (Sierra Vista) AZ

13+ She's Like The Wind
Tucson (Sierra Vista) AZ
. 1 июн 20139 789 просмотров. She's like the wind is a ballad performed by actor patrick swayze featuring singer wendy fraser.

Patrick Swayze: She's Like The Wind (Tradução) - YouTube
Patrick Swayze: She's Like The Wind (Tradução) - YouTube from i.ytimg.com
C em she leads me through moonlight only to burn me with the sun. She's like the wind through my tree, she rides the night next to me. The single reached #3 on billboard hot 100.

You kinda hope the guy will grow some confidence when he sings, just a fool to believe i have anything she his 2003 film one last dance also featured two swayze songs on the soundtrack, but she's like the wind was his only hit, making swayze one of.

Is a young old man with only a dream. She's like the wind through my dreams she rides the night next to me she leads me through moonlight only to burn me with the sun she's taken my heart but she doesn't know what she's done i feel her breath on my face her body close to me can't look in her eyes she's out of. It was originally intended for the soundtrack of a movie he was filming called grandview, u.s.a., and was meant to be about jamie lee curtis' character in the film. She's like the wind through my tree she rides the night next to me she leads me through moonlight only to burn me with the sun she's taken my heart but she doesn't know what she's done.


0 komentar: